1. Rep. John Conyers (D-MI)
2. Senator Larry Craig (R-ID)
3. Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA)
4. Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R-NY)
5. Governor Mike Huckabee (R-AR)
6. I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby
7. Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
8. Senator Harry Reid (D-NV)
AND both of the current Presidential candidates for the Democratic Party:
9. Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY): In addition to her long and sordid ethics record, Senator Hillary Clinton took a lot of heat in 2007 – and rightly so – for blocking the release her official White House records. Many suspect these records contain a treasure trove of information related to her role in a number of serious Clinton-era scandals. Moreover, in March 2007, Judicial Watch filed an ethics complaint against Senator Clinton for filing false financial disclosure forms with the U.S. Senate (again). And Hillary’s top campaign contributor, Norman Hsu, was exposed as a felon and a fugitive from justice in 2007. Hsu pleaded guilt to one count of grand theft for defrauding investors as part of a multi-million dollar Ponzi scheme.
10. Senator Barack Obama (D-IL): A “Dishonorable Mention” last year, Senator Obama moves onto the “ten most wanted” list in 2007. In 2006, it was discovered that Obama was involved in a suspicious real estate deal with an indicted political fundraiser, Antoin “Tony” Rezko. In 2007, more reports surfaced of deeper and suspicious business and political connections It was reported that just two months after he joined the Senate, Obama purchased $50,000 worth of stock in speculative companies whose major investors were his biggest campaign contributors. One of the companies was a biotech concern that benefited from legislation Obama pushed just two weeks after the senator purchased $5,000 of the company’s shares. Obama was also nabbed conducting campaign business in his Senate office, a violation of federal law.
And there is a 50/50 chance (once the Democrats finally choose their nominee) that either Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the U.S.A.
How embarrassing is that?