Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Maxine Waters Dumps On Obama, Dodd Regarding AIG Bonuses

Looks like Obama's ship of fools is slowly sinking. Imploding from within. This from Democrat Maxine Waters. Truly not what I want, because I want this country to succeed and prosper, but so much pre-election arrogance is catching up to Obama, quicker than I had anticipated. Karma is a bitch, as they say. Though I'm sure she (and others) will eventually defend his blunders.



HatTip: Real Clear Politics

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can only hope that the few sane Democrats in the Democratic Party realize what kind of disasters Obama will bring to not only the whole country, but their party as well that they turn on him and make sure he doesn't last longer then 1 term.

WomanHonorThyself said...

I dont trust any of the dems but lets see!!