Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Filipina Maid and Pakistani Worker Get Two Months Jail Time For Having Consensual Sex in Dubai

Only in the Middle East:

A Filipina maid (27) and a Pakistani worker (23) living in Dubai will spend two months in jail before being deported. Their crime?  Having sex without being married.  Apparently, the couple fell in love (after they met on Facebook) and the cook (where the maid worked) snitched on the couple after he caught the worker creeping out of the maid's room in the wee hours of the morning.  According to the worker,

"We chatted for two weeks on Facebook and fell in love. She provided me with her contact number… she helped me sneak into her sponsor's villa , where we had sex," said I.A. when he was questioned by the prosecutors.

Meanwhile, another Filipina suspect, D.D., was fined Dh2,000 for aiding and abetting I.A. to trespass into the villa.

Court records said the lovers were exposed by the sponsor's cook, who spotted I.A. sneaking out of N.S.'s bedroom around 3.15am.

The cook fought with I.A. in an attempt to stop him, according to prosecution records. I.A. was said to have pushed down the cook to the ground and escaped by scaling the villa's wall.

Police identified I.A. from his passport that fell off his pocket when he jumped over the wall.

Police records said the cook informed his Emirati sponsor that he spotted I.A. leaving N.S.'s bedroom after midnight and handed him I.A.'s passport.

I guess the cook had nothing better to do than spy on the Filipina maid at 3:15 a.m.

No comments: