There are two ways to look at dealing with the radical Islamist websites that pop up like big, pus-filled pimples on the face of the Internet. First of all, one can do one's best to shut them down, knowing full well that they will re-emerge somewhere else in the bowels of the World Wide Web; or you can leave them alone, so that you can monitor what is going on in their sick little jihadist heads. I tend to favor the latter since knowing where your enemies are and what they are up to is far more profitable then not knowing what the scum are thinking and planning. Knowledge is power, as they say.
So, when RevolutionMuslim.com was down (though it seems to be back up in all it's sickening glory) I did some googling and came across their blogger blog. While doing some digging there, I discovered another blog that their "South Park" PDF article was linked to: The Mujahid Blog . There's just one post by the same slug that wrote the "South Park" diatribe, this time instructions on how to counter, counter terrorism. It's fascinating in as much as it describes exactly the tactics that most jihadists use. So much for CAIR's asinine comment about RevolutionMuslim being an anti-Islam conspiracy, and Obama's equally asinine choice to ban the use of jihad and terrorism from our vernacular.
Saturday, 24 April 2010 18:09 Written by Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee
In sha'a Allah I will keep these things going with beneficial points for countering counter terrorism efforts. There are some things that obviously will not be said, because only a few people need to know them and it is harmful for CT officials to have a heads up on what is going on. However, there are some things which they already know, or which they cannot do anything about, or which the Muslims have significantly greater capabilities to counteract anything CT officials can come up with.
As things stand, we are currently dominating nearly every front in this war, but we are neglecting the true potential of this movement by allowing it to continue with almost no direction whatsoever. Al-Qa'ida does what they can to direct things, but it is not so easy when you are fighting a physical war at the same time. Also, we are much more aware of our own situation than they are, simply due to the fact that we are here and they are fighting jihad already.
Anyway, here begins the first set of points:
Anytime the kuffar have something which is perceived as a success it must be hidden:
In the event of the death of a leader we need to focus on things such as martyrdom and putting our trust in Allah. We should bring to light the fact that the greatest commander of all, salaa Allahu 'alayhi wa salam, died and left this Ummah in the most desperate situation it could possibly be in. They were against far greater odds than we are today.
We should not publish their media which is negative on our forums and websites. Even if it is the only source making a certain claim, and we know it is true, then we should not post it.
If a large number of mujahideen die, then we should mention how two or more people from their friends and families will take their places. Also, we should treat this in a similar manner to the death of a leader. This is only in the event of a large catastrophe.
Rather than saying someone died we should say that he/she embraced martyrdom in sha'a Allah.
* These stories can also be hidden by drawing people's attention to other successes of the mujahideen. However, unless we control the major newspapers and television programs, then outright "hiding" these stories will not work.
Successes of the mujahideen must be emphasized:
* Have we forgotten how beardless men and hijabless women were dancing in the streets on September 11th?
* We need to spread their success stories, articles, and videos massively. The kuffar need to see them as well, so that they are demoralized.
* We should use terms like, "5 Western pigs sent to Hellfire in sha'a Allah." There needs to be a clear bias in every story. This is why they call mujahideen who are clearly not insurgents "insurgents." It is to say, "These are the bad guys." That is also why the mujahideen use the words, "puppets," "apostates," and others.
Unbiased journalism is a myth and we should not seek to operate by it. It is extremely effective at getting a kafir to be against a war if he sees a dead body of his countryman and is told that he is in a ditch from Hellfire in sha'a Allah. It might get a bad reaction, but they will eventually feel like they are losing and nobody likes to lose.
* Make sure you publish the truth. Lies are counterproductive. Do not invent successes like the kuffar do. If you do this it might build temporary momentum, but it will eventually backfire when it is shown to be false.
Kill the sympathy factor:
* There can be absolutely no sympathy shown for dead kuffar. Even if the attack was clearly wrong, we should still emphasize that the kuffar who died will be in Hellfire and that they will never come out in sha'a Allah. If an attack is completely wrong we should say so, but we should defend the Muslim who carried it out. We should bring up the issue of his intentions and how people are forgiven for ignorance in sha'a Allah.
* Videos of kuffar dying should be spread. Death is an extraordinarily powerful image. There is nothing stronger in killing one's sympathy for the enemy than seeing him die enough times that there is no longer a "shock factor."
* This is not to say that we should not have mercy toward the disbelievers. One should not kill their humanity in this. We should look to the Sunnah and find the correct approach from there. We should not be rude to the kuffar and insult them. This is not the same thing as killing the sympathy factor. If you want to insult the kuffar then do so in a clever way where the wit can be appreciated.
* Publish statistics of how many Muslims have been killed by the kuffar and use the highest estimates from credible sources. Do not cite just violent deaths from the war in Iraq, but count those who lost their food, medicine, and shelter. Also, count those who died from depleted uranium and other toxins. The total impact of the actions of the kuffar must be known and spread.
* There are obviously different levels of killing the sympathy factor that should target different groups of people. The Muslim who still has a Barack Obama sticker on his/her backpack is not the target audience for a video of kuffar being mowed down by mujahideen.
Emphasize unpopular actions of the kuffar:
* Whenever a kafir does something wrong, then it should be emphasized. This ranges from silly statements that make them sound stupid (Bush had a lot more of these) to intentionally bombing civilians, these things need to be emphasized.
* Use only embarrassing photos of the kuffar when you can. How much different is it when the kuffar show the image of Khalid Shaykh Muhammad with no beard and disheveled than it is when they show him at peace with his long beard and nice clothing?
* Always label their "aid" as simply tools of imperialism. Point out how they drop bombs on a town and pass out free lunches to the survivors whose families they butchered the previous day. Show how it is American farmers who benefit the most. Show how most countries are actually harmed by American development aid in the long term.
* Emphasize drone attacks and the use of mercenaries.
* Show the kuffar disrespecting Islam and the Muslims. Forexample there is a large group of idiots who write "kafir" on their uniforms and weapons. This should be spread and explained.
Emphasize actions of the mujahideen which nobody disagrees with:
* Show images of them handing out zakat and publish articles about it. Show them taking people to hospitals and defending their families. Show the building of houses and schools. Mention how the mujahideen really are not against girls schools and how they actively work toward them.
* Use images which are the best looking. We should not use images which are awkward for the mujahideen.
* Mention areas in which the mujahideen were successful before the invasions, but which are problems now. For example, the poppy fields were almost non-existent in 2001. Now Afghanistan is destroying numerous countries with opium.
This is nowhere near complete and in sha'a Allah this is just a starting point. Many of these things are policies of the kuffar which we are not implementing or we are not implementing intentionally. All of these are things which anyone can do. We outnumber counter terrorism officials by millions, so as long as we evolve our methods and finetune them, then, in sha'a Allah, we will always outdo them. A Ph.D. does not make up for a righteous cause and a dedicated base. Those are our two advantages. We should use them. Allah is on our side so long as we are striving in His Path.