Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Video Confirms Obama's Anti-Israel Policies

As I was perusing a website last night, my eye caught an AdSense ad touting  Barack Obama's unwavering support of Israel. I was curious, knowing this not to be the truth, so I clicked on the ad which took me to Obama's website where the following video (nothing more than shameless pandering to the Jewish vote) was posted. Of course, this isn't the first time Obama has lied to get a vote. He was doing the same thing back in 2008.




Then I came across the next video on Gateway Pundit's blog while searching for articles to link to regarding Obama's decidedly anti-Israel stance. The 30 minute video entitled Daylight: The Story of Obama and Israel demonstrates just how anti-Israel he is.



Last year, I posted an article by E.W. Jackson, Sr. a retired lawyer and Bishop of Exodus Faith Ministries who discusses what exactly fuels Obama's anti-Israel policies.  He also happens to be black. And then there's another video: Obama- The Anti-Israel President.

I think that's enough proof that Obama does not have Israel's back, as much as he claims he does.

No comments: