Pages

Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Rapper Hip Hop Artist AnOmaly's Latest Song "I Like Trump"

Not my favorite genre of music but kudos to AnOmaly- a young rapper/hip hop artist and former Bernie Sander's supporter who last year saw the light and jumped ship- for releasing a pro-Trump song titled "I Like Trump."

LANGUAGE WARNING




"All these rappers complain about taxes
But don’t realize who tax ‘em
Under control of the mind, got the culture hijacked
& the people moving backwards
Kanye be trying to tell you the truth…
But the critics still slashed him.."


In this viral video he explains why a Democrat who supported Jill Stein and then voted for Bernie Sanders now supports Donald Trump.

From Gateway Pundit:


Observing the media attempt to manipulate the 2016 presidential election, prompted An0maly to speak out on social media.

“I just got tired of the media basically lying about everything,” he said. “I saw how deceptive they were and how much control they had and how much they were fighting against independent voices and quite frankly the truth — so I started putting out my own. I had a couple of hundred million views or so in the last year or two.”


Besides being a singer he also considers himself a news analyst.

Well done young man!

His Facebook Page.

Read more on Gateway Pundit

No comments: