Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Louis Farrakhan Compares Jews To Termites on Twitter, Twitter Does Nothing

Anti-Semitic hater Louis Farrakhan, head of the Nation of Islam, just posted a video of himself comparing Jews to termites while his congregation laughed, and Twitter won't do a damn thing about it because it doesn't yet violate its Terms of Use. Apparently, there is a policy on "dehumanizing language" but it hasn't been implemented yet. But a slew of conservative Twitter users have been locked out of their accounts, or suspended, for no good reason. Some yes, but most don't even have a clue why.  It happened to me the weekend of the Kavanaugh confirmation.

In the short video Farrakhan says:

“Now, white folk don’t like Farrakhan. Some of them respect me. But those who have been our deceivers, they can’t stand me. I’m not mad with you. In fact, to the members of the Jewish community that don’t like me, thank you very much for putting my name all over the planet because of your fear of what we represent, I can go anywhere in the world and they’ve heard of Farrakhan. Thank you very much. I’m not mad at you, because you’re so stupid. Don’t you know my teacher, Elijah Muhammed, taught me one day: he said, ‘There once was a donkey that fell in a ditch, and everybody came along and picked up a stone and threw it at the donkey. They threw so many stones til the ditch got filled up, and the donkey walked out.’ So my teacher said, ‘Brother, remember: every knock is a boost.’ So when they talk about Farrakhan, call me a hater, call me anti-Semite…I’m anti-Termite. I don’t know nothing about hating somebody because of their religious preference.”

Read more and watch the video on Buzzfeed. If you can stomach looking at him.

No comments: