Pages

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Radio Interview on Talk 1200 About Creeping Shariah With Congressman Fred Grandy

I received this 6 minute radio interview on Boston's Talk1200 with former Congressman Fred Grandy and his wife about creeping shariah in the U.S. from ACT for America.  They discuss the case of a secular Muslim woman who had a complaint filed against her by a hijab-wearing Muslim.


Should she have approached hijab-mom? Who knows. Although I do give her credit for having the balls to do that. I know I wouldn't have had the courage to voice what I was actually thinking, and have thought on many occasions. What I do know, is that hijab-mom calling the police on secular-Muslim woman was a gross overreaction. But what do we expect from a religion that is given to gross overreacting.

No comments: