Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Rosie O'Donnell Claims US Fighting ISIS For Syria's Oil

Liberal twit Rosie O'Donnell thinks Barack Obama is attacking the Islamic State in Syria because of the country's oil reserves. That's what she said during her stint as co-host on "The View" this past Wednesday. The women were discussing the recent bombings of ISIS targets in Syria, and Rosie piped in with:

“Syria has a lot of oil. A lot of oil. Not a lot of oil in Rwanda or the Congo…atrocities happen there all the time. I don’t know why."
Maybe that's because no Americans have been targeted in Rwanda and the Congo, Rosie. Whoopie Goldberg stated as much, claiming that what usually happens when Americans become targets (I assume in reference to the two journalists who were beheaded) we say "no more" and then added she doesn't think "anyone goes to war gleefully."

Rosie interrupted Whoopie with:

“I don’t think it's gleefully, but I do think there is a financial agenda attached to it."
I remember liberals blaming George W Bush for doing the same thing twelve years ago. I didn't believe it then, and as much as I dislike Obama, I don't believe it now.  

But these people are clueless. Rosie at one point said, "You don't fight violence with violence." And most of the comments on the YouTube video of the show concur.  What do these people not get? Here is a group that seems to be multiplying like roaches, promising to kill infidels and establish a global Islamic State, and they think we shouldn't try to eradicate them? I have news for Rosie, she and her wife and children would be some of the first to find their heads detached from their bodies. You can't negotiate with religious fanatics who happen to be barbarians.

H/T Rare

No comments: