Pages

Sunday, October 05, 2014

Too Exhausting Being Female- Brit Transexual Wants NHS To Pay For Gender Reversal Surgery

30-year-old Chelsea Attonley used to be a he, paid £10,000 to become a she, now she wants to be a he again, because it's just too darn "exhausting" being a she.  But Chelsea wants the U.K. national healthcare service (NHS) to pay the £14,000 it's going to cost to make him a male, again.

Matthew (as he was called prior to gender reassignment in 2007) is living on the dole in London because he's too emotionally distraught to work while having to deal with the exhausting manner with which a woman has to live. You know, the makeup and heels.

 "I have always longed to be a woman, but no amount of surgery can give me an actual female body and I feel like I am living a lie.

"It is exhausting putting on make-up and wearing heels all the time. Even then I don't feel I look like a proper woman.

"I suffered from depression and anxiety as a result of the hormones too.

"I have realised it would be easier to stop fighting the way I look naturally and accept that I was born a man physically."
 "Now I have decided I want to live as Matthew, I am desperate to have my FF-cup boobs removed.

"I can't afford to have them done privately, so I am hoping to have the op on the NHS.

"I can't work at the moment because I am too upset after what I have been through.

"I am considering having penis reconstruction too. I don't feel bad about the NHS paying for the surgery as I don't consider it a choice.

"I need to have these operations for the sake of my mental health. I am lucky enough to live in a country where there is free health care."
And no guilt whatsoever about saddling the British taxpayer with a personal choice she made 7 years ago.

I don't feel bad about the NHS paying for the surgery as I don't consider it a choice.
"I need to have these operations for the sake of my mental health. I am lucky enough to live in a country where there is free health care."
 "If people criticise me for wanting treatment on the NHS, it does not bother me. I know I need these changes to make me happy and no one should deny me that."
Not every one is thrilled. Alex Wild of The TaxPayers' Alliance (TPA) said:

 "The NHS must prioritise crucial frontline services over ridiculous vanity operations.
"This whole saga has simply cost far too much. If the Health Service is to be properly funded, this sort of waste must be cut out."

Yep.

We, of course, have our own Matthew Attonleys. Traitor Bradley Manning wants the U.S. taxpayers to foot the bill for his gender reassignment surgery, while spending time in Leavenworth prison, since he decided to become Chelsea Manning.

What's the fascination with the name Chelsea for trannies?

Then there's 63-year-old Michelle (Michael) Kosilek, who murdered his wife, who wants us to pay for electrolysis, along with changing his gender to a female.

And they probably will all get what they want.

No comments: