Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

American Crossroads presents: Operation Hot Mic Starring Obama and Medvedev

Remember back in March when Barack Obama and Russian President Dmitry Medvedev's private conversation got caught on tape by a hot mic? In South Korea discussing missile defense (and other issues), the two presidents were waiting to speak at a press conference when Barack leaned in to Dmitry and said:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

Ironic isn't it? The U.S. was instrumental in helping Russia remove the shackles of Communism, and helping it on to the road of economic recovery. Russia, in turn helps our enemies: North Korea, Syria, Iran.

American Crossroads (PAC) has taken that little hot mic exchange and turned it into"
"Operation Hot Mic"
A little over the top, but fun.


No comments: