Pages

Friday, December 05, 2014

"Stand With Hillary" (Clinton) In 2016 Music Video Goes Country

Country Music's standing with Hillary Clinton for 2016. At least L.A. actor Jason Tobias playing a country singer is. By the way, I couldn't find any mention of this video on his actor website, and whether he is actually singing or lip syncing for someone else. 

swh2016 PAC has created a donation page, and the following laughable video.

Comments have been disabled.



Looking back in time, learning hindsight’s always right.
We came together in ‘08, a defining moment we all can celebrate.
And now it’s 20-16 and this time I’m a thinking,
Guys, put your boots on and let’s smash this ceiling.
Oh I been thinkin’ about one great lady
Like the women in my life, She’s a mother, a daughter, and through it all she’s a loving wife.
Oh, there is something about her…this great lady.
Caring, hard working once a First lady
She fights for country n my family.
Now it’s time for us to Stand Up with Hillary
Hillary. Stand with Hillary
Don’t matter if you’re living across this great land in a red or a blue state. Cuz Our American Dream is at stake, and there’s some hard choices, that need to be made.
We’re needing a leader who’s tough and ready, whose got vision.
For me it’s Hillary. And that’s my final decision.
Oh I been thinking about one great lady
Like the women in my life
She’s a mother, a daughter, and through it all she’s loving wife
Oh there is something about her…this great lady
Caring, Hard Working once a First lady
She fights for country n my family
Now it’s time for us to Stand Up with Hillary
Stand America with Hillary

Written by Miguel Orozco
Directed by Andrés Orozco
Produced by Miguel Orozco, Andrés Orozco and Daniel Chavez
DP: Michael Black
Edited by Andrea Baltazar & Kassandra Kanaar
Music Produced by David Salas
Featuring Jason Tobias: http://www.jasontobias.com

No comments: