Pages

Friday, November 02, 2012

4-Year-Old Tearfully Tells Mom "I'm tired of Bronco "Bamma and Mitt Romney"

With not much time left before this contentious election is over, and with the ramped up negative campaign ads and political rhetoric, I am absolutely over it.

This adorable Colorado 4-year-old, Abigael Evans, I think captures it all. Apparently, her mom, Elizabeth, had taken her to the store with NPR playing on the car radio when she started crying.
When mom asked her why, she tearfully replied:



"Just because I'm tired of Bronco 'Bamma and Mitt Romney."
Out of the mouth of babes.

I think we all are, Abigael!!

Comments were disabled on the YouTube video itself, but you can leave comments on the channel, and you'd be surprised at the nasty comments.




Source: The Blaze

No comments: