Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

God Is A " White Racist" Claims Ivy League Professor After Zimmerman Verdict

Anthea Butler is an associate professor of Religious Studies at the Ivy League University of Pennsylvania. In a blog post on Religion Dispatches, Anthea had this to say about the George Zimmerman verdict:

“God ain’t good all of the time. In fact, sometimes, God is not for us,” she wrote in the post. “As a black woman in an [sic] nation that has taken too many pains to remind me that I am not a white man, and am not capable of taking care of my reproductive rights, or my voting rights, I know that this American god ain’t my god.

“As a matter of fact, I think he’s a white racist god with a problem. More importantly, he is carrying a gun and stalking young black men."
The whole story here.

And she is educating our youth.

No comments: